Terms and Conditions
In using this website, or in booking or attending an appointment directly with PS Beauty Limited, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
The following terminology applies throughout:
“Client”, “Customer”, “Patient”, “You”, “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website or the person making the booking and accepting these Terms and Conditions.
“The Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Ourselves” refers to PS Beauty Limited. Staff means directors or employees of PS Beauty Limited.
We take every care to ensure that product and treatment descriptions, imagery and other information is correct at the time of publication on the site, on our social media or during your treatment. However, we do not accept any liability for any errors or inaccuracies. The information on this website is for general information only. It is not meant to be medical advice and does not replace face-to-face consultations or treatments. Questions regarding medical issues should be directed in-person to qualified medical professionals (for example, your GP).
Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by a reader’s reliance on information or products obtained on this site, or any third-party linked to us. The use of this website is at the user’s sole risk.
Redistribution or replication of any part of this site is expressly prohibited. Pfeffer Sal and the double diamond logo are trademarks of PS Beauty Limited. Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all texts relating to the Company’s services and in the full content of our website.
Full contact information can be found in the Contact section of our website.
PS Beauty Limited is a registered company in England and Wales. Company Registration Number 13280141
To arrange an appointment please call reception on our published number or use our “book now” link on our website. The availability of appointments cannot be guaranteed. Please note that you may not see the same therapist at every visit. Your therapist will be able to see your complete treatment and skincare history with us to ensure continuity of care.
- Prepayment is required for all treatment bookings.
- Redemption of prepayment only applicable if cancellation policy adhered to (48 hours’ notice).
- Prepayments or deposits not used expire after 12 months.
- Prepayments or deposits can be redeemed against any services or products.
- No refunds on packages unless there is a valid medical reason (medical letter will be required).
- If you wish to change a package of treatments purchases and redeem against products, this will be calculated based on the individual price and not the discounted price as part of the package.
- Packages are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order of goods from this website or to confirm your appointment booking and we will provide you with an order number or booking confirmation.
If we are unable to fulfil your order or if we need to change your appointment following this acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. If you require any information concerning your order or booking, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number or booking reference.
We may not accept your order for products if an item you have ordered is out of stock, if we have identified a product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment. Please note that we reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
We ask that clients arrive at least ten minutes before their appointment to complete any necessary registration documentation. It is important that you provide accurate medical information when asked. PS Beauty Limited is not responsible or liable for any damage caused due to withheld information, or the failure to follow the instructions provided by our staff.
Promotional offers are not to be used in conjunction with any other offers unless the offer specifically states otherwise.
All treatments, products and offers are subject to availability.
Prices can change at any time. Whilst we will endeavour to let you know in advance, this cannot be guaranteed.
Complaints should be made in writing using the email address email@example.com We aim to reply to your complaints within 3 working days.
Treatment After Care Guidelines
For your aftercare please adhere to the following:
- Any alcohol-based toners, AHA/BHA exfoliators, vitamin A products including retinol, harsh scrubs, skin lightening cream, benzoyl peroxide or vitamin C products should be avoided for 3-5 days after the treatment
- Try to avoid wearing makeup for the rest of the day if possible as well as steam rooms, saunas or exercise should also be avoided for 48 hours.
- Due to the exfoliation we perform in your treatment, your skin will bevery fresh, so try to avoid touching your face for 8 hours to avoid spreading bacteria and do change your pillowcases before go to bed
- Please ensure you are wearing SPF for at least 14 days post-treatment if not every day, ongoing!
- Avoid direct sun exposure for at least two weeks, your skin would be more delicate and sensitive to the sun after the treatment
Links to this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to and from this website. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to carefully read the terms and conditions, including privacy statements, of other sites.
The Company may make changes to these conditions from time to time, as it sees fit, and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.
You are advised to re-read these terms and conditions regularly.
Right of Refusal
PS Beauty Limited reserves the right to refuse service to any client for improper conduct. Inappropriate conduct or language during a service will result in the termination of service. We reserve the right to define inappropriate conduct or language.
Inspection of Goods
You should inspect the merchandise upon receipt and check that everything specified on the delivery note is included. You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us upon receipt that there is a problem, or you cancel the order in accordance with your cancellation right and/or you return the goods in accordance with our Returns section (see below). If you fail to take such action, we are not obligated to accept any rejection by you of the merchandise at a later date. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods:
Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro, PayPal and American Express.
Payment will be debited and cleared from your account at the point at which your order is acknowledged or when treatment takes place
Please note that all credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the issuer of the card. The cardholder's address must match the information held by the issuing authority. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to pay or does not for any reason authorise payment to PS Beauty Limited, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of merchandise. Please note that we retain the legal ownership of all merchandise until full payment has been made by you and received by us. Legal ownership of the merchandise will immediately transfer back to us if we refund any payment for the merchandise to you.
Legally Binding Contract
When we accept your submitted order for merchandise via this website, there will be a legally binding contract.
Under the distance selling regulations, you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days from the date of receipt of the goods if you send us a notice of cancellation in writing and return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition. For further details of how to return the merchandise please see our Returns section (see below). Where goods are delivered to a third party you may exercise your right to cancel if you are able to return the merchandise to us. You can submit your cancellation notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to: Customer Services, PS Beauty Limited, The Stables, Warren Mews, Fitzrovia, London, W1T 6BY. Your statutory rights are not affected.
The returns policy is for goods purchased on the website, by mail, over the telephone or by fax or post or directly from our clinic. We hope you will be delighted with your order. We are happy to offer a refund, exchange or replacement on all goods returned to us within 14 days of your receipt of goods provided they are in their original, unopened, unused and undamaged condition. We will consider the condition of the goods being returned when making a refund.
Should you wish to cancel your order and return any goods, please notify us within a period of 14 working days beginning with the day following the day of delivery to you, by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling us on:
+ 44 (0) 203 8834 702
+ 44 (0) 748 0671 275
Please provide full details of the customer order number and the goods which are being returned.
On receipt of the returned goods, we will give you a refund of the amount paid for the goods. We do not refund the original delivery charge unless the goods are faulty or have been incorrectly supplied. Refunds will be made against the original form of tender. Please note that the return costs will not be reimbursed. Postage or other return costs will be the customer's responsibility and will be reimbursed by us only in the case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied goods.
To improve our service, please let us know the reason for returning any goods. Return the parcel by RECORDED DELIVERY to the following address:
Customer Services, PS Beauty Limited
106 Cleveland St
W1T 6NX, London
We cannot be held responsible for returned goods that do not reach our Returns Department.
Any inaccuracy in the contact details or postal details provided may delay or prevent delivery we are not liable for such delay or non-delivery. Any items returned to sender will be considered unwanted.
Worldwide Tracked Delivery
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for details of our worldwide tracked delivery coverage.
Viruses Hacking and Other Offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing virus, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on this our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to or site.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any denial of service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it or any website linked to it.
Use of Photography
As a Customer, we are happy for you to take photographs and share your experience on social media but would ask that you respect the privacy of our Staff and other Customers and take all reasonable care to ensure that sensitive or confidential information is not included in any published material. Visitors to our premises who are not Customers may not take photographs or videos for commercial use without the express permission in writing from a Director of the business.
We shall not be responsible for any injury, loss, damage, cost or expense suffered by You if and to the extent that it is caused by your negligence or willful misconduct or by breach of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and the validity, construction, performance of all contractual and non-contractual matters arising therefrom, shall be governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts
Terms & Conditions
Online Consultations & Product Packs
These Terms and Conditions of Business (Terms and Conditions) apply to the services by PS Beauty Limited (Company Registration Number: 13280141) trading as Pfeffer Sal of The Stables, Warren Mews, Fitzrovia, London W1T 6BY.
In the event of any inconsistencies between these Terms and Conditions and the contents of any other literature provided by Pfeffer Sal, to the client (“you”), these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- Valid for new and existing clients
- Redemption of booking deposit only applicable if cancellation policy adhered to (48 hours notice)
- Price of consultation redeemable against products/treatments. In the case of no further services/products, £50 will be redeemed against the cost of the consultation session
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount unless specifically stated otherwise
- Consultations must be booked in March & April for offer to apply
- Product Packs available whilst stocks last and are non-transferrable
- No refunds on products. In the case you change your mind, we would be happy to offer a credit note or exchange within 28 days if unused and in perfect condition with their undamaged original packaging
- Skin MOT package recommendation subject to consultation and suitability
- Gift voucher credit of £100 offer subject to a qualifying spend of £250 minimum
- Packages must be paid in full to qualify for £100 gift voucher credit
- £100 gift voucher credit redeemable subject to £250 minimum spend on prepaid package treatments only
- Gift voucher credit not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Gift voucher credit can only be redeemed once
- Gift voucher credit valid for 6 months from date of issue
- Gift voucher credit cannot be used towards product purchase
- Gift voucher credit cannot be exchanged for cash
- No refunds on package unless there is a valid medical reason
- Packages are valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- Pfeffer Sal reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time