Therapist notes: Considerable reduction in the activity of the sebaceous gland activity and the presence of porphyrins. Visible improvement in scarring as a result of less picking from client and introduction of relevant homecare treatment programme to help manage reoccurring congestion.
Noted overall changes:
- much more even tone and texture, plumper skin overall
- reduction in diffused redness, less underlying inflammation
- reduction in fine lines, skin is able to hold more moisture
- considerable progressive reduction in breakouts, and faster healing if and when they occur
- reduction of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- overall healthier complexion
Current skincare maintenance homecare programme:
AM+PM – Double cleanse (AHA/ BHA exfoliator?)
AM+PM.- Toner (balance the pH of the skin and promote the growth of "friendly" bacteria on the skin)
AM+PM – Synergie Vitamin B serum
AM+PM - AHA/ BHA serum
AM+PM – Non-comedogenic moisturiser
As and when needed – Ling Drying Lotion (to be applied on affected congested areas)
Phase II: Address scarring.
Proposal to address PIH scarring with Ultra Synergy/Time Traveller (micro needling) review to be scheduled post-treatment.